Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Server Description:
Tired of the same servers spawning crap, server crashes, server updating, op dick admins?
wish everyone could build equally?
I've been a member of countless servers, and have been guilty of abusing admin rights, or owning servers that gave some players special powers and not to others. Every server have ever started or been a part of ultimately ends once someone
decides to cut corners and just spawn crap, or cheat the game in some way.
Don't get me wrong, I love to fly around, spawn build awesome things, tp across the world, but eventually it can get boring, you start to mess around with cheats, and next thing you know you blew the server up, or everyone has unlimited everything.

Whats teh point of playing a game if you can't work together, have a challenge, or work up to something?
Thats why I'm starting this PURE VANILLA server. I'm looking for a good community of people who want to just play minecraft as notch has made it so far, with out having to wait a week for teh next bukkit update, or messing with outdated mods.

I'm not looking at any limit so far for players, I've got 4gbs to the server, and can always bump it up to 8gb
and if we get 80 players ill just get 8 more gb.

So if your interested please fill out an application at http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/365150-ybrons-pure-vanilla/, the server will be updated regularly to feign the Griefers
so if you must grief know your wasting you time on this server and should choose some vanilla server that will care.

The Rules:
Don't be a dick: pvp is allowed but should be kept outside of towns, if you attack people unsuspectingly know that you will burn in a fire and enuff doucheness could result in a ban
Don't Steal: Stealing is forbidden, being vanilla it cannot be stopped with mods, but taking an item without another players consent will result in ban if caught, and i CAN see your items out side of the game... so be warned
Griefers: Goes without saying, but ill say it anyways, permaban and lots of burning in fire, don't do it


Other Notes:
I don't have any specific direction for the server, just whatever you guys make it into, its YOUR server.
you can form groups, fight each other as long as you flag yourself for pvp, just gotta do it without mods,
nether is enabled, please no aweful structures, we could even turn this into a role play vanilla if enuff people want to, just let me know your thoughts.
Earn my trust or invest enuff of your time in teh server, i may give you admin, this only means you will have kick/ban options, and can help protect the server from griefers. I'll say it one last time... this is vanilla only, no mods exist, no spawning items exist, so don't ask me. I will how ever give up my own hard worked items though to respected players and admins : D


all players both veteran and nub are welcome
and I really want to see your previous building pics if you have any!

No comments:

Post a Comment